Garmin Vivosmart 5 Fitness Tracking with Black Silicone Band, Large
When you need a comfortable device that’s with you every step of the way, Garmin Vivosmart 5 becomes your go-to, easy-to-use fitness tracker, so you can monitor your health and stay active from sunup to sundown.
Vivosmart 5 has a brighter and 66% bigger display than Vivosmart 4 for larger text plus touchscreen and button interface. This one has a black silicone band, that fits wrists with a circumference of 148-228 mm, and a black display.
- Track steps, sleep, stress and energy levels to know your body better.
- Preloaded sports apps for yoga, pilates, strength, cardio, pool swimming and more
- Connect to your compatible smartphone’s GPS so you can get accurate tracking during outdoor walks, rides and runs
- Receive texts, calls, emails and calendar reminders right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone.
- Safety and tracking features
- Battery life that lasts up to 7 days
Garmin Vivosmart 5 Specs
Product number: 010-02645-14
Lens material: acrylic
Case material: polycarbonate
Strap material: silicone
Strap size: Fits wrists with a circumference of 148-228 mm
Size: 19.5 x 10.7 x 255 mm
Weight: 26,5 g
Water resistance: swim
Display type: OLED
Display size: 0.41" x 0.73" (10.5 mm x 18.5 mm)
Display resolution: 88 x 154 pixels
Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode
Memory/history: 7 timed activities, 14 days of activity tracking data
Garmin Vivosmart 5 Features
Bluetooth-, Wi-Fi- ja ANT+ connectivity, Connect IQ, smart notifications, text response /reject phone call with text (Android only), connected gps, calendar, weather, controls smartphone music, find my phone, find my watch, iPhone and Android compatibility, pairs with Garmin Connect mobile
Time/date, automatic daylight saving time, alarm clock, timer, stopwatch and analog hands
Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and pulse ox blood oxygen saturation monitor
Activity Tracking Features
step counter, move bar, auto goal, calories burned, distance traveled, intensity minutes, TrueUp, Move IQ
Safety and Tracking Features
When your watch and phone are paired, a message with your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or, during select outdoor activities, automatically with built-in Incident Detection.
Kid Activity Tracking Features
Toe-to-Toe challenges app
Garmin Vivosmart 5 Health Monitoring
- Body Battery Energy Monitoring: See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- Wrist-based heart rate (constant, every second)
- Daily resting heart rate
- Abnormal heart rate alerts
- Respiration rate (24/7)
- Pulse Ox Blood Oxygen Saturation (spot-check, during a portion of sleep, and all-day)
- All-day stress
- Relaxation reminders
- Relaxation breathing timer
- Hydration tracking
- Advanced sleep monitoring and sleep score
- Women’s Health Tracking
Garmin Vivosmart 5 Training Features:
- Fitness Age: This feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity, resting heart rate and BMI or body fat percentage5 to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. And you can get tips to lower your fitness age.
- Gym & Fitness profiles: Strength Training, Cardio Training, Elliptical Training, Stair Stepping, Yoga, Pilates and Breathwork. Automatic rep counting
- Built-in Sports Apps: walking, running, yoga, pool swimming, Pilates, cardio, mindful breathing, strength training and more.
- Connected GPS: connect to your compatible smartphone’s GPS so you can get accurate tracking during outdoor walks, rides and runs.
- Training, Planning and Analysis Features: HR zones, HR alerts, HR calories, % HR max; HR broadcast (broadcasts HR data over Ant+ to paired devices), respiration rate (Yoga only), GPS speed and distance (Connected GPS only), customizable data pages, customizable activity profiles, Auto LAP, VO2 MAX (run), Physio TrueUp