Garmin MARQ™ Captain modern smartwatch
Own the cup. MARQ® Captain is a luxurious, modern watch that sails ahead of others with boating features that cannot be found in regular watches. For the master tactician who delivers exceptional performance in any condition, there is no better fit.
Information on wind speed and direction, temperature and tides is important for a sailor.
The gorgeous jacquard-weave band was handmade by southern French artisans.
- Regatta Timer: pinpoint starts with a countdown timer that shows time to the gun, while GPS time to burn calculates your ideal position.
- Sail Grinding Activity: sailing features, such as Sail Grinding Activity1, are designed for those for whom seafaring is a way of life.
- Man overboard: mark a man overboard with a single press. A directional arrow and distance countdown help in rescue situations.
- Autopilot: Access the GHC™ 20 autopilot control unit to change heading, turn and steer a boat.
- Boat data: stream boat data to your wrist, wherever you are on the vessel, and add waypoints to your chartplotter remotely.
- FUSION Link™ Lite app: control your StereoActive™ products as well as other compatible products enabled with ANT+® wireless technology.
- Heart rate: records your weekly kilometres and monitors your heart rate, to view your fitness level — even at rest.
- Smart notifications: receive emails, text messages, and alerts with your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Music apps: store up to 2,000 songs or access preloaded music streaming apps from compatible services such a Spotify® and Deezer, and listen with Bluetooth® headphones.
- Garmin Pay contactless payment: paying at checkouts is fast with the Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution supported by service providers.
- Monitor your heart rate variability to calculate your stress score.
- Apps and performance: preloaded favourite apps and performance profiles are available for running, cycling, golf, swimming, hiking, rowing, skiing, and more.
- Pulse Ox: use Pulse Ox to gain awareness of how well your body’s oxygen levels are adjusting to the thinner air at higher altitudes.
- Multiple GNSS systems: multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo) can be used in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- ABC sensors: navigate your next route with ABC sensors that include an altimeter, barometric pressure monitor, and a three-axis electronic compass.
- TOPO and ski maps: head outside with preloaded topographic maps and view the names and difficulty levels of 2,000 ski resort slopes around the world.
- Golf courses: use full-colour CourseView maps of over 41,000 golf courses from around the world, button targeting, and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- Connect IQ: you can download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from Connect IQ™ Store.
- Battery: the rechargeable lithium battery lasts up to 12 days in Smartwatch mode, 28 hours in GPS mode, 48 hours in UltraTrac™ mode, and 9 hours in GPS mode with the music feature enabled.
Lens material: dome-shaped sapphire crystal
Bezel and case material: titanium
Case colour: blue
QuickFit watch bands : yes
Band material: nylon (handmade, jacquard weaved)
Case size: 46 x 14.1 mm
Display size: 30.4 mm
Weight: 88 g (silicone rubber version 95 g)
Water resistance: 100 m (10 ATM), swim-proof
Display type: sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
Battery life: Smartwatch mode: up to 12 days, GPS mode: up to 28 hours, GPS and music: up to 9 hours, UltraTrack mode: up to 48 hours
Memory: 32 Gt
Product number: 010-02006-05
time/date, GPS time sync, automatic daylight saving time, alarm clock, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset times
GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Garmin Elevate wrist-based heart rate monitor, barometric altimeter, compass, gyroscope, accelerometer, thermometer, Pulse OX blood oxygen saturation monitor with acclimation
Daily smart features:
Bluetooth, ANT, Wifi, Connect IQ, text message response/reject phone call with text, smart notifications, calendar, weather, Find My Phone, music controls, Find My Garmin Watch, VIRB Remote Control, compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile, compatible with iPhone and Android, Garmin Pay
Safety and tracking features:
LiveTrack, Group LiveTrack, live event sharing
- Preloaded boating profiles (boating, sailing, fishing)
- Virtual starting line
- Countdown timer
- Tack assist mode
- Built-in barometer and tide tables
- Anchor Alarm
- Autopilot Control (compatible with Garmin Marine device equipment)
- Boat Data Streaming (compatible with Garmin Marine device equipment)
Activity tracking features:
step counter, move bar (appears on your device after a certain period of inactivity. The bar is reset by walking for a few minutes), auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal), rest tracking (tracks total amount of sleep, movement cycles, and periods of peaceful sleep), calories burned, floors climbed, distance travelled, intensity minutes, TrueUp, MoveIQ, all-day stress tracking, fitness age, Body Battery energy monitor
Gym and fitness features:
-Available gym activity profiles: strength training, cardio training, elliptical training, stair stepping, floor climbing, indoor rowing, yoga.
- Cardio workouts
- Strength training
- Automatic repetitions
Training, planning and analysis features:
GPS speed and distance, customisable data pages, customisable activity profiles, Auto Pause, interval training, intense training, downloadable workouts, Auto Lap, manual lap, configurable lap settings, customisable alerts, audio prompts, finish time, Virtual Partner, Virtual Racer, course guidance, touch and/or button lock, hot keys, auto-scroll, activity history on watch, Physio TrueUp, training status, adaptation to temperature or altitude, maximum oxygen saturation score, training load, aerobic training effect, primary benefit (training effect labels)
Heart rate features:
HR zones, HR alerts, HR calories, % HR max, % HRR, recovery time, automatic maximum heart rate, HRV stress test, records heart rate while swimming, HR Broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+™ to paired devices), respiration rate
preloaded run profiles, GPS-based distance, time and pace, vertical oscillation and rate (the degree of 'bounce' in your running motion and the cost-benefit ratio with stride length), stride length (real-time), Cadence, performance condition (after running 6–20 minutes, compares your real-time condition to your average fitness level), lactate threshold, run workouts, race time prediction, foot pod capable
Other activity features include: Golfing features, Outdoor recreation features, Cycling features, Swimming features.
- Smartphone compatibility: iPhone, Android