Garmin MARQ™ Aviator Performance Edition smartwatch
The majesty of modern flight, reimagined.
MARQ Aviator is the luxury modern tool watch that champions the spirit of flight. With each takeoff, it shows where you’re headed. Along the way, it also shows you’ve arrived.
- Be prepared for any situation with Direct-to emergency navigation.
- Keep comfortable on long flight legs with high-performance rubber band.
- Stay on schedule with local time, GMT and two additional airport time zones.
- See aviation weather reports plus NEXRAD weather radar for your route..
- Enjoy smartwatch functionality for extra convenience on your travels.
- Spread your wings, with up to 12 days on a single charge.
- Direct-to key. The Direct-to navigation key lets you fly straight to a location or waypoint. The Nearest key activates a path to the nearest airport.
- Moving Map: View your flight path in relation to nearby navaids, airports, intersections and other surface features on the full-colour moving map.
- HSI course needle: Follow the instrument-like HSI course needle to your destination.
- Use ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- Weather reports: see aviation weather reports, including winds, visibility, barometric pressure and more, plus NEXRAD weather radar for your route.
- Heart rate. The watch constantly samples your heart rate3 to help gauge how hard you work during activities — even underwater. Access more data when paired with the Garmin Connect app on your compatible Apple® or Android™ device.
- Respiration tracking. See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- Hydration tracking. Staying hydrated is important for your well-being. Log your daily water intake to help you stay hydrated, and see how consistent you are from day to day.
- Backcountry ski input. This profile can distinguish between skiing and climbing, then shows metrics specific to ascent or descent.
- Performance metrics. View advanced training metrics, that include running dynamics3, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
- Flight logging: Automatically start flight logging on takeoff, then transfer date, duration, total flight time and route to the flyGarmin.com® via the Garmin Pilot app.
- Smart notifications: receive emails, text messages, and alerts with your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Music apps: store up to 2,000 songs or access preloaded music streaming apps from compatible services such a Spotify® and Deezer, and listen with Bluetooth® headphones.
- Garmin Pay contactless payment: paying at checkouts is fast with the Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution supported by service providers.
- Stress score: monitor your heart rate at the wrist3 as well as your heart rate variability to calculate your stress score.
- Apps and performance: preloaded favourite apps and performance profiles are available for running, cycling, golf, swimming, hiking, rowing, skiing, and more.
- Pulse OX sensor: check with Pulse Ox4 to gain awareness of how well your body’s oxygen levels are adjusting to the thinner air at higher altitudes.
- ClimbPro: Use ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- Multiple GNSS systems: multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo) can be used in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- ABC sensors: navigate your next route with ABC sensors that include an altimeter, barometric pressure monitor, and a three-axis electronic compass.
Topoactive Europe and ski maps: See TopoActive Europe maps with Trendline™ popularity Trendline™ - routing, and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
Golf courses: Access full-colour CourseView maps, for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- Connect IQ: you can download custom dials, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ™ Store.
- Battery: the rechargeable lithium battery lasts up to 12 days in Smartwatch mode, 28 hours in GPS mode, 48 hours in UltraTrac™ mode, and 9 hours in GPS mode with the music feature enabled.
Lens material: domed sapphire crystal
Bezel and case material: titanium / ceramic
Body color: chrome
QuickFit watch straps: yes
Wristband material: silicone rubber
Case size: 46 x 14.7 mm
Screen size: 30.4 mm
Weight: 95 g
Water rating : 100m (10 ATM), swim-proof
Display type: sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
Display resolution: > 240 x 240 pixels
Battery life: Smart mode: up to 12 days, GPS mode: up to 28 hours, GPS & music: up to 9 hours, UltraTrack mode: up to 48 hours
Product number: 010-02567-11
time/date, GPS time sync, daylight saving time, alarm clock, timer, stopwatch, sunrise and sunset times
GPS, Glonass, Galileo, Garmin Elevate wrist-based heart rate monitor, barometric altimeter, compass, accelerometer, thermometer, gyroscope, pulse oximeter acclimation
Daily smart features
Bluetooth, ANT, Wifi, Connect IQ, text response/reject phone call with text, smart notifications, calendar, weather, Find My Phone, music control, Find My Phone, VIRB® Camera Remote, compatible with Garmin Connect™ Mobile, iPhone and Android compatibility, Garmin Pay
Security and tracking features:
LiveTrack, Group LiveTrack, Live event sharing
- Worldwide airport database(s)
- Altimeter with adjustable baro setting
- 3-axis compass with hsi (horizontal situation indicator)
- Multiple time zones with Zulu/UTC
- Wirelessly receive flight plans from Garmin Pilot™
- NEXRAD on moving map
- Moving map with aviation airports, navaids, roads, bodies of water and more
- Waypoint information page
- Worldwide NAVAID and intersection database(s)
- Connext avionics connectivity
- In-flight Pulse Ox
Activity tracking features:
step counter, move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity. Walk for a couple of minutes to reset it.), Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal), sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep), calories burned, floors climbed, distance travelled, intensity minutes, TrueUp, Move IQ, all day stress score, fitness age, Body Battery energy monitor
Gym & amp; Fitness/gym features:
- preloaded gym activity profiles (strength training, cardio, crosstrainer, stair climbing, floor climb, indoor rowing and yoga)
- cardio workouts
- strength training
- automatic rep counting
Training, planning and analysis features:
GPS speed and distance, customizable data pages, customizable activity profiles, Auto Pause, interval training, intense training, downloadable workouts, Auto Lap, manual lap, configurable lap settings, customizable alerts, audio prompts, finish time, Virtual Partner, Virtual Racer, course guidance, touch and/or button lock, hot keys, auto-scroll, activity history on watch, Physio TrueUp, training status, adaptation to temperature or altitude, maximum oxygen saturation score, training load, aerobic training effect, primary benefit (training effect labels)
Heart rate features:
HR zones, HR alerts, HR calories, % HR max, % HRR, recovery time, automatic maximum heart rate, HRV stress test, record heart rate while swimming, HR Broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+™to paired devices), respiration rate
Preloaded run profiles, GPS-based distance, time and pace, vertical oscillation and rate (the degree of 'bounce' in your running motion and the cost-benefit ratio with stride length), stride length (real-time), Cadence, performance condition (after running 6–20 minutes, compares your real-time condition to your average fitness level), Lactate threshold, run workouts, race predictor, foot pod capable
Other activity features include: Golfing features, Outdoor recreation features, Cycling features, Swimming features.
- Smartphone compatibility: iPhone, Android