Garmin MARQ™ Athlete modern smartwatch
Finish first. MARQ Athlete is a luxurious modern watch that sets you apart from your competitors. For athletes who always demand optimal performance from themselves.
Check your recovery time and maximum oxygen saturation percentage scales from the bezel, to gain a snapshot of your performance and progress.
The durable silicone rubber strap ensures a snug fit and accurate sensor data.
- Performance metrics tell you if you’re training at the right level, and race time prediction estimates how fast you’ll run in the next race.
- Popularity routing: find the best running and cycling routes with integrated maps and Trendline™ popularity routing.
- Running dynamics: fine-tune your performance and progress with advanced running dynamics data that track your pace.
- Use ClimbPro-ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- Heart rate: records your weekly kilometres and monitors your heart rate2, to view your fitness level — even at rest.
- Smart notifications: receive emails, text messages, and alerts with your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Music apps: store up to 2,000 songs or access preloaded music streaming apps from compatible services such a Spotify® and Deezer, and listen with Bluetooth® headphones.
- Garmin Pay contactless payment: paying at checkouts is fast with the Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution supported by service providers.
- Track heart rate variability to calculate your stress level.
- Apps and performance: preloaded favourite apps and performance profiles are available for running, cycling, golf, swimming, hiking, rowing, skiing, and more.
- Pulse Ox: use Pulse Ox to gain awareness of how well your body’s oxygen levels are adjusting to the thinner air at higher altitudes.
- Multiple GNSS systems: multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo) can be used in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- ABC sensors: navigate your next route with ABC sensors that include an altimeter, barometric pressure monitor, and a three-axis electronic compass.
- TOPO and ski maps: head outside with preloaded topographic maps and view the names and difficulty levels of 2,000 ski resort slopes around the world.
- Golf courses: use full-colour CourseView maps of over 41,000 golf courses from around the world, button targeting, and the Playslike Distance feature.
- Connect IQ: you can download custom dials, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ™ Store.
- Battery: the rechargeable lithium battery lasts up to 12 days in Smartwatch mode, 28 hours in GPS mode, 48 hours in UltraTrac™ mode, and 9 hours in GPS mode with the music feature enabled.
Lens material: domed sapphire crystal
Bezel and case material: titanium
Case colour: black
QuickFit watch bands: yes
Band material: silicone rubber
Case size: 46 x 14.1 mm
Display size: 30.4 mm
Weight: 94 g
Water rating: < 100 m (10 ATM), swim-proof
Display type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
Battery life: Smart mode: up to 12 days, GPS mode: up to 28 hours, GPS & music: up to 9 hours, UltraTrack mode: up to 48 hours
Memory: 32 GB
Product number: 010-02006-05
time/date, GPS time sync, daylight saving time, alarm clock, timer, stopwatch, sunrise and sunset times
GPS, Glonass, Galileo, Garmin Elevate wrist-based heart rate monitor, barometric altimeter, compass, accelerometer, thermometer, gyroscope, pulse oximeter acclimation
Daily smart features
Bluetooth, ANT, Wifi, Connect IQ, text response/reject phone call with text, smart notifications, calendar, weather, Find My Phone, music controls, Find My Garmin Watch, VIRB Remote Control, compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile, compatible with iPhone and Android, Garmin Pay
Safety and tracking features:
LiveTrack, Group LiveTrack, Real-time event sharing
Activity tracking features:
step counter, move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it.), Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal), sleep monitoring ((monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep), calories burned, floors climbed, distance travelled, intensity minutes, TrueUp, Move IQ, all day stress score, fitness age, Body Battery energy monitor
Gym & amp; Fitness/gym features:
- preloaded gym activity profiles (strength training, cardio, crosstrainer, stair climbing, floor climb, indoor rowing and yoga)
- cardio workouts
- strength training
- automatic rep counting
Training, planning and analysis features:
GPS speed and distance, customizable data pages, customizable activity profiles, Auto Pause, interval training, intense training, downloadable workouts, Auto Lap, manual lap, configurable lap settings, customizable alerts, audio prompts, finish time, Virtual Partner, Virtual Racer, course guidance, touch and/or button lock, hot keys, auto-scroll, activity history on watch, Physio TrueUp, training status, adaptation to temperature or altitude, maximum oxygen saturation score, training load, aerobic training effect, primary benefit (training effect labels)
Heart rate features:
HR zones, HR alerts, HR calories, % HR max, % HRR, recovery time, automatic maximum heart rate, HRV stress test, record heart rate while swimming, HR Broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT + ™to paired devices), respiration rate
Preloaded run profiles, GPS-based distance, time and pace, vertical oscillation and rate (the degree of 'bounce' in your running motion and the cost-benefit ratio with stride length), stride length (real-time), Cadence, performance condition (after running 6–20 minutes, compares your real-time condition to your average fitness level), lactate threshold, run workouts, race predictor, foot pod capable
Other activity features include: Golfing features, Outdoor recreation features, Cycling features, Swimming features.
- Smartphone compatibility: iPhone, Android