Garmin Epix Gen 2 GPS Smartwatch with White Titanium Bezel and New AMOLED Touchscreen
Regardless of your fitness goals, the Epix premium active smartwatch has what you need to help you get there. The stunning 1.3” always-on AMOLED display brings your watch to life, even under bright sunlight.
Fit the watch’s look to your lifestyle with options for a sapphire display, titanium bezel or stainless steel bezel. Garmin Epix smartwatch is available in three color and material variations.
- Trusted button controls that work in any environment are matched with a responsive new touchscreen interface for quick access to selections and functions.
- Get up to 16 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and 42 hours in GPS mode
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO). With the Sapphire Solar editions, get superior accuracy using technology previously only available to the military.
- Smart notifications such as text messages and phone calls
- Realtime settings sync with Garmin Connect mobile
- Real-time stamina: Use this data to track and manage your exertion — and help avoid overexerting at the start of your run or bike.
- Advanced training features and sports apps
- 24/7 wellness tracking
- Music storage up to 2000 songs: download playlists from Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music (you may need a subscription).
- Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi, BLUETOOTH ja ANT+
- Garmin Pay lets you make purchases quickly and almost effortlessly with nothing needed but your watch.
Garmin Epix Gen 2 Sapphire Specs
Product number: 010-02582-21
Lens material: sapphire crystal
Bezel material: titanium
Case material: fibre-reinforced polymer with titanium rear cover
Case colour: white
Quickfit watch band compatible: included (22 mm)
Band material: silicone
Case size: 47 x 47 x 14.5 mm
Weight: 70 g (case only: 47 g)
Water resistance: 100 m (10 ATM)
Display type: AMOLED (always-on)
Display size: 1.3” (33.02 mm)
Display resolution: 416 x 416 pixels
Colour display: yes
Smartwatch: Up to 16 days (6 days always-on)
Battery Saver Watch Mode: Up to 21 days
GPS Only: Up to 42 hours (30 hours always-on )
All Satellite Systems: Up to 32 hours (24 hours always-on)
All Satellite Systems + Multi-band: Up to 20 hours (15 hours always-on)
All Satellite Systems + Music: Up to 10 hours (9 hours always-on)
Max Battery GPS: Up to 75 hours
Expedition GPS: Up to 14 days
Memory/history: 32 GB
Garmin Epix Gen 2 Sapphire Features
Performance by design
Updated, ultratough athletic design features a large 1.3” always-on AMOLED touchscreen and 47 mm case. The watch is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
Daily Smart features
Bluetooth-, Wi-Fi- ja ANT+ connectivity, Connect IQ, On-device connect IQ store, smart notifications, text response /reject phone call with text calendar, weather, realtime settings sync with Garmin Connect mobile, battery saver (customizable low power watch), controls smartphone music, plays and controls watch music, music storage up to 2,000 songs, Find my iPhone, Find my watch, Virb remote, iPhone and Android compatibility, pairs with Garmin Connect mobile and Garmin pay
Time/date, GPS time sync, automatic daylight saving time, alarm clock, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset times
GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, multi-frequency positions, Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor, barometric altimeter, compass, gyroscope, accelerometer, thermometer, ambient light sensor, pulse ox blood oxygen saturation monitor
Activity Tracking Features
Step counter, move bar, auto goal, calories burned, floors climbed, distance traveled, intensity minutes, TrueUp, MoveIQ, Garmin Connect Challenges app
TopoActive Europe maps, SkiView maps, run names and difficulty ratings for more than 2,000 ski resorts worldwide and full-color CourseView maps for more than 42,000 golf courses around the world
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
This widget shows your current elevation, acclimated elevation and correlated Pulse Ox, heart rate and respiration rate, so you can see how you’re holding up to the current elevation.
Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
Safety and tracking features
Livetrack, Group Livetrack, live event sharing, incident detection during select activities, assistance
Dual grid coordinates
Kid Activity Tracking Features
optional Connect IQ Toe-to-Toe challenges app
Garmin Epix Gen 2 Sapphire Training Features
Train smarter with VO2 max, an indicator of how you can expect to perform. It adjusts for trail running and accounts for changes in performance that could be caused by heat or altitude
This watch features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen. Choose from preloaded animated workouts, or download more from the Garmin Connect online community when paired with your compatible device.
Gym & Fitness Equipment
Available gym activity profiles (Strength, HIIT, Cardio and Elliptical Training, Stair Stepping, Floor Climbing, Indoor Rowing, Pilates and Yoga), Cardio Workouts, Strength workouts, HIIT workouts, Yoga workouts, Pilates workouts, on-screen workout animations, automatic rep counting
Visual Race Predictor
Based on your running history and overall fitness level, this feature provides an estimate of what your pace could be for the distance you want to run. Trend data shows how your training is having an impact over time.
Other Training Features:
- Daily workout suggestions
- PacePro technology
- ClimbPro feature
- Real-time stamina
- Recovery time advisor
- Performance metrics
- Garmin Coach
- HIIT workouts
- MTB dynamics
- Surf-ready features
- XC ski dynamics
- Backcountry ski
- Training, planning and analysis features
- Running features (Profiles: running, track running, treadmill running, indoor track running, trail running, virtual running, ultra running)
- Golfing features and preloaded with 42,000 courses worldwide
- Outdoor recreation (Profiles: hiking, indoor climbing, bouldering, climbing, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, xc skiing, stand up paddleboarding, rowing, kayaking, surfing, hunting, jumpmaster, tactical, kiteboard, windsurf, snowshoe)
- Cycling features (Profiles: biking, indoor biking, mountain biking, triathlon)
- Swimming features (Profiles: Pool Swimming, Open Water Swimming, Swimming/Running)
Garmin Epix Gen 2 Sapphire Health Monitoring
- Wrist-based heart rate (constant, every second)
- Daily resting heart rate
- Abnormal heart rate alerts
- Respiration rate (24x7)
- Pulse Ox sensor
- Fitness age
- Body battery energy monitor
- All-day stress
- Relaxation reminders
- Relaxation breathing timer
- Sleep score and advanced sleep monitoring
- Women's health
- Health snapshot
Garmin Epic II
Thank you for a smooth and quick transaction. Excellent!
Amazing watch. Long battery. AMOLED is fantastic.
I love the watch.