Cookies have a period of validity after which the browser automatically deletes them. As a user, you can prevent cookies from being saved via your browser settings. The disadvantage of deleting cookies is that our online store, or any other modern website, will not work properly after that. It is good to remember that cookies improve the functionality of websites and make the shopping experience more pleasant.
We use different cookies for the following purposes, for example:
- Technical cookies are necessary for the operation of the website. They ensure that the site and your user account are displayed and function correctly.
- Functional cookies help us remember your preferences, so that we can help you use our website more effortlessly. These cookies remember, for example, the products you have viewed or added to your cart.
- Analytics cookies help us collect information about how visitors use our online store. We use Google Analytics, which is the market leader in online analytics. All analytics cookie data is anonymised or pseudonymised.
- Ad cookies allow us to show personalised ads on websites. This is called remarketing. With these tools, we can, for example, improve the features and user experience of our online store and get information about what kind of products our customers are looking for.
- Clearing cookies from your browser at regular intervals via the browser settings.